Saturday, December 23, 2006

Christmas present for oneself

Not, technically, in the spirit of the holiday, but I think we should all treat ourselves once in a while. Maybe I could rename it an End of the Year Bonus. Anyway, I'm so excited over the Stoker banquet, that I bought this very nice, black, cashmere blazer to wear there. I mean, it's really nice: great fit, feels like velvet, warm and cool at the same time. It's got it all. Except the outside pockets are fake. All the outside pockets of all the blazers in the store were fake. When did that happen? Then I reached way into the back of my closet for this black shirt that my wife gave me as a present probably 15 years ago. It was still in the shrink wrap, as I have never had occasion to wear a black, dress shirt. But now I do.

2 Comments:

Blogger RPK said...

All you need now is a large black, hearse-like vehicle ...

11:42 PM  
Blogger KPaffenroth said...

Perhaps too much, esp for the staid streets of Canada.

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Masken





Triumph of The Walking Dead