Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Stoker update!!


I guess it'll be the last one before the recommendation stage ends on Monday. And wow, GOTLD is still in the lead. I can't believe it. I can't express my thanks enough to the HWA members who recommended it for this award.

Above is what it looks like (I haven't seen anything online that would indicate the scale, I can only assume it's small enough to pick up and hold over your head, Oscar-like).

Stepping out of the theater on a bright sunny day, after seeing Dawn of the Dead for the first time - I can remember it so vividly, being so emotionally exhausted, but so full of ideas and fears. And now some people who know and love the same genre as I do are recognizing the work I've done on my little private obsession. I am so lucky and grateful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Masken





Triumph of The Walking Dead