Saturday, February 17, 2007

Goin' Postal

I just went to my local post office. The people who work there, and one in particular, are the most surly, nasty, rude humanoids I've ever seen. The one will actually greet me with "What do you want?" But today, there was some kind of regional postal inspector in there, rating her performance. Oh man, was the service different. That woman said "please" and "thank you" to me more times in those two minutes than she had in the previous six years that I've been going in there. I guess when you have a job that consists of being rude to people all day, while getting paid more than a college professor, you really will go that extra mile to try to keep it when it's inspection time. Well, God bless her. At least I got a chuckle out of my visit today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Masken





Triumph of The Walking Dead