Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Blasphemer!

I vaguely recall seeing this guy on Nightline weeks ago:

http://www.blasphemychallenge.com/

NOTE: Do NOT be fooled by the first video! This is a terribly misleading come-on to get you to think that this is one long string of hot girls going to hell! Most of the posters are NOT hot chicks with 'tude and a cute smirk!!! Most are your typical angry white guys. (I should know, I've been one most of my life.) Take out all the guys wearing Metal or Punk band tshirts, and all those who've been to a D&D convention this month, and I don't think there'd be enough to get together the Battlin' Blasphemers softball team.

But seriously - you want to not believe in God? I'll defend you anywhere, anytime. Freedom, tolerance - a couple of the nice things about our country and our way of life (not that we always live up to those ideals, I know). Be nice to me and I might even want to be your friend. You want to mock other people's faith? Then you're just an immature, angry little kid and you need to grow up and find something positive and useful to do with your life. You think religion(s) have failed to clothe the naked, feed the hungry, heal the sick, and beat the swords into plowshares? Well, then go out and join some atheist/secular group that's working for those things and stop being a little, privileged, first-world whiner with a cam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Masken





Triumph of The Walking Dead