Sunday, May 13, 2007

Some More People Who Clearly "Get It"

And I'm glad. Glad and proud and still a little surprised. Milton was the character I was the most "iffy" on, as I was afraid he'd slow down the action too much.

http://dan0oo.com/keene/index.php?topic=2918.0

So, maybe it's time to send a big shout and thanks to all those teachers who had to put up with my literary efforts in high school, which was the last time I wrote any fiction. To Mrs. Holladay and Mrs. Terry, who taught me grammar and syntax (and Mrs. Terry, sorry for being such a pain); and to Mrs. Shankland and Mrs. Sharp who let me run the literary magazine w/o turning me in to the authorities for being a crazy teen obsessed with death, killing, and the end of the human race (anyone who remembers their high school literary magazine - just think if you tried to publish that stuff today in a post-Columbine, post-VATech world) - THANKS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Masken





Triumph of The Walking Dead