Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas!!

I don't know if it was the best evah! But all the parts were awfully in sync!

Presents! - Kids seemed to love theirs, and the boy child is nearly old enough to not like anything. But he was building Lego sets all afternoon, while the girl child designed clothes on this clothes designer game, and they got along! I got cooking presents and gummi bears and stuff and it looks fine! The lovely mother of my children seemed to like hers too.

Dinner! - This spiral cut ham was unbelievable! Moist, tender, falls apart, but with such intense flavor! And I made a roast beef with this horseradish sauce that was kickin'! And a turkey breast! (I didn't eat that, but the family members who did said it was nice!)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mincemeat pie, of course, silly! That is, if everyone hadn't slipped into a tryptophane coma and left me to listen to Bon Jovi by myself!!!

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Masken





Triumph of The Walking Dead