Thursday, January 31, 2008

Valentine's Day - Past and Future

First, the future: my fortune cookie today says, "You're transforming yourself into someone who is certain to succeed." Woo-hoo! That's me, baby!

Now, the past. While driving home last night, I got stuck on those power ballads of yesteryear that reminded me of all those ladies who've broken my heart. So for them, here's their lineup of songs. Four ladies - No! make that FIVE - with five songs.

Journey, "Separate Ways"
Queen, "Who Needs You"
GNR, "Sweet Child o' Mine"
Bon Jovi, "Blaze of Glory"
Styx, "Come Sail Away"

And unlike Carly Simon, I'm not just going to say "You're So Vain" if you think one of these is about you! If you do think that one refers to you, I'm betting you're right! Of course, which one? And do you care? I'm guessing "no." But, there you have it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Masken





Triumph of The Walking Dead