Sunday, March 02, 2008

Spring!!

It's official - just saw the first robin. Definitely a robin and not some other avian life form.

Another sure sign: I was getting passport photos the other day. The lady photographer said, "You have the prettiest eyes." As I told her, I don't think I've gotten a compliment on my appearance in nigh on 20 years. I didn't tell her, but it seems confirmed today by Mr. Robin, that if ladies are randy enough to flirt with my fat, lazy, lard-ass self, then it must be spring, when "a young man’s [and, I assume, lady's] fancy lightly turns to thoughts of love" (Tennyson, as I just googled it).

So, let's wrap up this school year and get to my sabbatical and loads of horror-writing goodness!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Masken





Triumph of The Walking Dead