Monday, May 12, 2008

No Anonymous Comments

No more. I'll post most anything after I look at it, but this is my online "house" and I think if you're going to tell me how bad my writing is, or how bad my taste in music is, you can either do it on your own blog to your heart's content, or you can identify yourself if you post it here.

Intriguing to think who it might be. A Legionnaire? A random detractor? Hmmm....

Okay, got it narrowed down to eight suspects. Now it's time to go do something more useful. But it's fun trying to guess!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And another thing, your taste in clothes is dreadful! The least you could do is...wait a minute...this isn't anonymous anymore?! Oh, crap...

2:58 PM  
Blogger KPaffenroth said...

LOL Zombos! You're like a big fan! I love you and your blog.

6:14 PM  
Blogger Dr. Pus said...

Sorry I did that Kim. But your taste in drinking partners in Monroeville has a lot to be desired. I guess you'll party with anyone. Gees.

9:46 AM  
Blogger KPaffenroth said...

Only the finest dining partners in all of SW PA!

9:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anonymity does have it's uses, as the great d.f. lewis is sure to attest to.
that being said, it's a sensible decision, on your part.
also! hello!

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Masken





Triumph of The Walking Dead