Sunday, August 10, 2008

Argento's Formal Wear

I'm to that scene in the proofreading of Life Sentence, where our heroes explore this appropriately named ruin of a store. You know, I hadn't looked over the thing in so long, I'd forgotten that scene was coming, and it kind of took me by surprise, in a good way, like "Wow, that's cool."

And there's a part where one character refers to zombies as "you people," and I hadn't even realized before how much that sounds like the racist code we sometimes use when we say "you people" or "those people." That's cool, too.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a recent Master's graduate in the Classics who has become entirely jaded with academia, I just want to say that what you're doing is so incredibly awesome it hurts me.

12:51 PM  
Blogger KPaffenroth said...

LOL, well, I wouldn't want to knowingly cause another person pain, so I hope it's a "good" kind of hurt. And thanks for the encouragement. I hope you work through your jadedness, too. It's an occupational hazard, I think.

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Masken





Triumph of The Walking Dead