Sunday, November 23, 2008

FREE Stuff!

As part of the promotion for Dying to Live: Life Sentence, I produced a little "reader's companion" - it tells some of the background of the writing process, where I got some of my ideas and inspiration. I printed it up as a pamphlet and have handed them out at cons to people who bought the book. But I have a few left and would be happy to send those to people who have bought the book online. Just send your surface mail address to me: kimpaffenroth at msn dot com.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a good blog with lots of information about it. I like how it covers the topic very well.

I'm new at this, check out my blog and let me know what you think.

My Free Xbox 360 Systems, Modified Controllers, and Games Blog

5:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Masken





Triumph of The Walking Dead