Monday, January 12, 2009

British Atheists

Always nice to see someone other than Americans being litigious and cranky:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7818980.stm

I actually think there is some evidence for God, but the offending ad doesn't say "There's definitely no God," so I don't think one can rule against it as a kind of false advertising.

And churches advertise all the time. (At least over here, I don't know what they do in UK.)

And really, if believing in God gives you nothing but anxiety and makes you enjoy your life less, I'd probably counsel against believing in God, too.

1 Comments:

Blogger Fox Lee said...

Something like that happened around here during Christmas. There was a "Be good for Goodness' Sake" campaign that rubbed some people the wrong way. I thought they had a point, whether a person believes in God or not.

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Masken





Triumph of The Walking Dead