Sunday, February 08, 2009

Doing Your Homework

No, not the fight I have most every night with my son.

But I really get a kick when a reviewer focuses on my grasp of survivalist weapons and tactics, as in a recent Amazon review:

"However, at times the action was engaging and entertaining. If nothing else it seems that the author has an idea of survival weapons and equipment, and it's interesting to read his view on how a zombie apocalypse might turn out."

I really don't know that much about guns and equipment. I've been camping a few times. I've shot a few kinds of guns a few times. Other than that, I just do my research, and usually just enough to get done what needs to be done to advance the plot. So it's nice when someone notices that you've taken the time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Masken





Triumph of The Walking Dead