Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Secession!

And it couldn't have been suggested by a better person for the part of "Clownish Has Been Who Desperately Needs Attention"!

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=91103

I've said it before: that's the trouble with us liberals - we just don't do "Crazy" as well as our right wing counterparts. I mean, who you gonna pick on the left, to say something as outrageous as this? And no, you don't get to pick people who are actually in jail for trying to overthrow the government. I mean, a left wing celebrity equivalent to Chuck, calling on secession during the Shrub years. Did Al Franken say it and I missed it? I'll admit to it if I did. Post a link here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Masken





Triumph of The Walking Dead