Thursday, April 30, 2009

Top Five Moments of Kim's Life

I think I've posted these before, and there may have been some slight movement between the places, but somebody reminded me by posting a pic of the Ultimate Warrior:

1) birth of first child
2) seeing JUDAS PRIEST in concert for the first time
3) seeing the Ultimate Warrior running down the aisle to save the Hulkster at Wrestlemania VIII
4) winning 2006 Stoker Award
5) birth of second child

Kyle and Doug - you can unseat my daughter Sophia to break into the top five! I know you can! You're already in like 8th or 9th, even with all the vomit and incense at Mo*Con!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger olgathered said...

Paffenroth, your challenge is heard! I have stared up at the stars, blinking like the eyes of a thousand Warrior ancestors! And I have asked them, "Brothers! What should I do? Can I unseat the infant child in Paffenroth's pantheon?" And they looked down at me, Paffenroth, and do you know what they said? With mountains burning full of lightning and power flashing in the brains of a thousand little Warriors the world over, "YOU MUST!" And I will, Paffenroth! Come Night of Champions, I will purify your list... IN FIRE!

2:55 PM  
Blogger KPaffenroth said...

Frightening and thrilling at the same time! I'm in awe of the power that is the raging fire of the infinite abyss that is the timeless height of the Warrior Spirit!!!

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Masken





Triumph of The Walking Dead