Friday, April 24, 2009

World Is Dead Update

Several contributors have asked.

I do not have a release date to announce. I don't have cover art. I will post those as soon as I get them.

The manuscript has been proofread, typeset, and proofed again. The contributor bios have been added in at the end. Back cover blurbs have been solicited and one's been received. Back cover copy's been written.

So we're getting close. Again, I'll let you know as I receive each new step in the process. And I think you'll be pleased with the final product.

Thanks!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update, Doc! And sorry for the delay on my bio; I still don't know what happened to the earlier e-mails :(

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Masken





Triumph of The Walking Dead