Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day Goes Deep Underground a la Francaise!

Though the sun peeked out in the late morning, I just thought it was raining too much for Wild West City to be much fun. So I chose this classic upstate tourist trap

Under a hill NW of Albany!!

I think it was the first cave I went to when I was a kid, and I was hooked. Ever since then I've gone to everyone I could talk my parents into, and then subsequently, my spouse and children. (No, never did the lighted helmet, crawling on your belly type spelunking, just the regular tours.) But seeing it now - wow, that is a small, modest cave. Not a lot of drama there, compared to some others. (Though I guess now I have to go back to those and see if my memory is hazy as well.)

Then dinner at this fine establishment, which I discovered last fall at Albacon.

So, really nice!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Masken





Triumph of The Walking Dead