Friday, July 24, 2009

Off to PHILLY!

Come morning I fuel up the PTCruiser and drive to the City of Brotherly Love! Where I will first meet Master Thespian, Jared Delaney (formerly of Borders Books and Music, Bryn Mawr). I will then be joined by the world's SECOND biggest JUDAS PRIEST fan, Chris Iwane (formerly of Borders Books and Music, Bryn Mawr). Tickled and fed by these two lads and regaled with tales of Jara and Doug, I will patiently await the arrival of notoriously infrequent blogger but cool guy and great writer DOUGLAS WARRICK, accompanied by the quiet, dangerous, and hilariously great lampoonist KYLE JOHNSON!!

Because of, or in spite of, huge quantities of very expensive ABSINTHE, the cheap ass cigarettes those two miscreants haul everywhere (you tried booking hotel nights at a chain that has SMOKING rooms lately? I have!!), and Starbucks coffee ("Kyle, Kyle, I pulled you out of the puddle of vomit you were in - so THAT YOU COULD GET ME SOME MF'in COFFEEEE!!! Hack! Cough! Splutter!"), we will hopefully do some sightseeing in Philly, culminating in THE WWE NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS on Sunday evening.

I'll update you come Monday if I survive!!!

OH - and WHITE CASTLE!! I forgot WHITE CASTLE!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Masken





Triumph of The Walking Dead