Monday, December 28, 2009

Odds and Ends Clearance Sale

I was going through some boxes of books, and also thinking how I won' t be going to nearly as many cons in 2010 as I did 2008-09, and I thought I should "Thin Them Out" (so to speak, ha!). Now, I'm not really looking to open a mail order business, but these would be the miscellaneous things that I'd rather get rid of my stock of, especially since new editions of some of them are coming out and it'd be nice to make room. Here's what I can offer you.

VALLEY OF THE DEAD - signed, limited edition (Cargo Cult Press) with art work by Alex McVey. I'll have to charge full price on this - $50. It's signed and numbered, but of course can be personalized. Only two remaining.

PAFFENROTH MISCELLANY PACKAGE '09!
"Thin Them Out" chapbook (Creeping Hemlock), co-authored with Julia and RJ Sevin. Original price $6
Orpheus and the Pearl chapbook (Magus Press). Original price $10
Shroud Magazine, with my story "Buddha in the Box." Original price $7
The Truth Is Out There (Baker Books), nonfiction examination of some of my favorite SF TV shows - The Twilight Zone, Star Trek, Dr. Who, The X-Files, Babylon 5, and The Prisoner. Original price $19

TOTAL MSRP - $42 (plus S&H)

Take these four for $30 including S&H! Any and all can be signed and personalized.

SPECIAL! - Take VALLEY and the MISCELLANY Package for $75 total!!

Email me if interested in either! - kimpaffenroth at msn dot com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Masken





Triumph of The Walking Dead