Saturday, January 02, 2010

Jesus Said to Love Your Enemies


I'm trying, Jesus! I'm trying!
I won't ask for an A for effort. Maybe a B-?
I doubt you would've said Michael J. Fox was faking, Jesus.
And I think we both know, if this clown walked by you on a certain Friday afternoon, he'd probably say, "Damn hippie peacenik Feminazi should quit belly achin' and take it like a man! We need more security and order in this Empire!" while his twelve Dittoheads trooped behind him making hooting noises and pumping their fists.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nick Cato said...

I've never liked Rush---especially on his old TV show when he joked that God was jealous of him.

11:27 PM  
Blogger KPaffenroth said...

man does have a face for radio, doesn't he?

11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Masken





Triumph of The Walking Dead