Monday, February 08, 2010

The End of American Empire

I keep saying it!

But now, Nobel Prize Winner Paul Krugman chimes in. (He's said versions of it many times before.) And we're going out with a whimper, destroyed from w/in by the tea baggers, nay-sayers, those who are only out for themselves.

And before you anti-Obama people chime in - yes, he may well have turned out to be part of the problem and not part of the solution, though I bet I think so for reasons quite different than you do. Matt Taibbi of Rolling Stone has had several articles on how Obama's hasn't been progressive enough to counter the forces of corporatism that are bringing us down. But we shall see. Canada's looking better all the time, as my Canadian friends always told me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Masken





Triumph of The Walking Dead