Monday, July 19, 2010

Final Destination - The Comedic Opera!

That's what it was like! I walked to the end of the driveway to retrieve the trash can. And what do I see? one of those GATOR 4x6 things, careening right toward me at about 35mph, being forced to my side of the road by a big truck that's trying to pass it on our too-narrow street. And all I can think is "Great. I'm going to be killed by a souped-up, out-of-control GOLF CART?!" It all flashed before my eyes. It'd probably pin me to the back of my wife's car that was parked in the street there. It'd probably be carrying a load of wooden dowels and plywood, that'd tear loose and fly forward, impaling me as the board hit me in the throat and decapitated me. Then, of course, since it was driven by some City DPW dude (read: Deep Pockets), my wife would be able to sue for a gazillion dollars to live in comfort with her new husband and I'D STILL BE DEAD! BY GOLF CART!!

2 Comments:

Blogger AstraDaemon said...

Obviously, you lived, but what happened with the Gator cart?

1:48 PM  
Blogger KPaffenroth said...

swerved and slowed, other truck went past.

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Masken





Triumph of The Walking Dead