Sunday, February 13, 2011

D2L3 and VALLEY OF THE DEAD

And, silly me - I forgot the all important info on how to pre-order D2L3! (That'd help - actually selling books, not just looking at the nice cover!) Here it is on B&N at 32% off!


And while I have you here, let me also say - VALLEY OF THE DEAD is my favorite thing I've published so far. (D2L3 will be in contention for that when it comes out.) It's the novel only I could write, to be frank: if there's a Venn diagram, the little sliver where "zombie novelist" and "person who know Dante's Inferno really well and has read it a dozen times" - that's a set w/ only one occupant, me. This is NOT a typical zombie mash-up: this is a zombie story that Dante fans will love, or this is a Dante story that zombie fans will love - it goes both ways.

Anyway, I post because Greg Hall posted his review on Amazon (he put it up elsewhere a few months back, but I saw it on Amazon this morning):



Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Masken





Triumph of The Walking Dead