Monday, September 26, 2011

Back from Rochester!

A new con up there, fairly well attended, though eclectic in its mix of vendors, guests, and visitors, so very hit and miss on whether any particular customer who walked up might actually be interested in my kind of books (or books at all, for that matter).

Met the fabulous and friendly voice actor Eileen Stevens, who ably acted as navigator to the armory (one big weird building - I mean, it was HUGE and Medieval looking).

Lots of kids in cosplay, which I don't usually see so much of at the cons I usually go to.

Had fantastic SE Asian food again at Jasmine's Asian Fusion (right next to the hotel).

But, home now and recovering!

3 Comments:

Blogger Thomas A. Erb said...

Wow Kim. I didn't know you were coming to town! Wish I did, I would have been up to hang out for sure!!!

Tom Erb

10:11 AM  
Blogger Thomas A. Erb said...

I wish I'd known you were going to be in town Kim! I would have been up to hang out!
Tom

10:12 AM  
Blogger KPaffenroth said...

oh, sorry! I announced it here a while ago, and put updates on Facebook and Twitter.

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Masken





Triumph of The Walking Dead