Monday, October 10, 2011

Upcoming Appearance and Amazon Reviews

I'll be at the HALLOWEEN HORROR EXPO in Niles, Ohio, all day (11am - 9pm) on Saturday, October 29, 2011. So stop by and get some signed books! (Note - Jack Ketchum was kind enough to sign a bunch of copies of his story in THE WORLD IS DEAD anthology, and I'll have them there.)

Also, I have just a few copies of THIN THEM OUT (the chap book I wrote with Julia and RJ Sevin) - my first attempt at "smart" zombie POV that I've since done a couple more times. If you'd like one, post a review of one of my books (I'd love to see VALLEY OF THE DEAD and DYING TO LIVE: LAST RITES get some more attention) on Amazon (or elsewhere) and send me an email (kimpaffenroth@msn.com) claiming the review, and I'll send a chapbook your way (until I run out).

Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Masken





Triumph of The Walking Dead