Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Return of the Wall of Shame

Years ago I had one here - the worst reviews of my books, as I found them, immortalized w/o comment or condemnation here. Then I went and tinkered with the template and poof! It was gone (with other things, that I deemed more important to get back more quickly).

But one review that just appeared inspired me to bring it back! So here we go!

Gospel of the Living Dead, a book clearly written by some "drunken bore"!

Dying to Live, of which "most of (if not all) five stars reviews are paid reviews"!

Like Claude Rains, I'm shocked! And appalled!

I'll make a spot in the sidebar for the Wall of Shame now! (And hopefully not lose all template formatting again!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Masken





Triumph of The Walking Dead